Facial exercises for women | By Expert
Facial exercises for women
Facial gymnastics, Facial exercises for women are the natural method that eliminates facial tensions by toning the facial muscles with a visible improvement of our expressions. This therapeutic method is based on highly effective muscular work that involves exercising the muscles of the face. Some of these exercises have been adapted from physiotherapy and have been used for the recovery and strengthening of the muscles since scientists realized that they improve facial appearance.
With these exercises we are able to correct flaccidity and distension, keeping muscles firm, elastic and recovering their tone. As it activates blood circulation, which is the one that provides the nutrients, the cosmetics that are applied to the face will be better absorbed and will give the best results. In addition, Facial exercises for women help to erase those tensions shown in our face although sometimes we are not aware of it (the most prone to sonar areas: front ocular area, frowning, eye strain, jaw tension and tension in the neck area).
The hyperactive life of today and the desire to reach everything, the continuous rush, bills to pay, stressful work … end up compromising our health and rest. If the stress is maintained in a prolonged way, our immune system affects the gastrointestinal system and even raises the blood pressure. The face is the mirror that shows our emotions and mood, joy, sadness, fatigue, stress or relaxation. With Facial exercises, we will gain serenity and more elasticity
The combined exercises with auto facial massages were used by our ancestors; Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks, reinforced its effect with ointments nowadays we use essential oils or aromatherapy, help to unblock the stagnant energy by the tensions improving our health, offer an immediate well-being and gain in security and self-esteem.
The automatic facial helps to help achieve a fresher image, with the movement of the massage eliminating toxins.
Among other benefits of Facial exercises for women, highlight:
– Nourished and resplendent skin, eliminating the appearance of fatigue.
– Promotes cell regeneration.
– Rejuvenates the facial tissue, by activating the skin’s metabolism.
– Eliminates toxins
– Oxygenates and tones the muscles (lifting effect)
– Relaxes the expression of the face, restoring its freshness and prevents the hardening of the features.
– Increases energy by eliminating energy blockages in front, eye, jaw and neck
– In cases of insomnia, anxiety or headaches caused by tension, the exercises produce a relaxing effect.
Here are some of the Facial exercises for women you can start right now:
• With the index finger and the thumb, clamp the arch of the eyebrow while applying a small upward pressure with the thumb under the arch. This way, the eyebrow goes from the inside to the outside.
• Place the fingers of both hands on the forehead and exert pressure, first upwards a few seconds and then downwards the same time.
• Put your index finger at the end of the eyebrow and the thumb on the cheekbone. Press lightly upward with your index finger, without stretching your skin, and close your eyes. Keep them closed for 5 seconds and open them. You will notice a slight tremor in the area, which means that your muscles are working.
• Place your fingers at the temples and bring them to the upper area of the ears, while you open your mouth. Hold five seconds and relax.
• With the mouth, exaggerate words as U and I and repeat them in a range of U, I, U, I, U, I. Relax and repeat two more times.
• Inflate the cheeks with air and, with the tips of the fingers, tap gently on them to expel them little by little.
• With your mouth closed, force a big false smile. Hold five seconds and repeat two more times
• Close your hands a make a fist, take out your thumbs. Press your thumbs towards your teeth with your thumbs, while your lips kiss the thumbs pulling outwards. Hold for five seconds and repeat twice.
• Place the fist under the chin and exert upward pressure, with the chin you force towards the fist. Note the pressure, keep five seconds and relax.
Facial exercises are an inexpensive way to maintain a youthful look and improve the appearance of the face. Not only because they do not cost a penny, but because it is not an invasive method either.
Doing these types of exercises regularly helps you see results soon because it stimulates the muscles of the face and keeps the skin in place. This is fewer wrinkles and signs of aging. In addition, it releases stress and tension. All you need is to complete them is some minutes during the day, in the comfort of your home. Of course, it is also an excellent complement to beauty treatments performed by women usually in cabinets and beauty centres.